Bitcoins are one of the most popular cryptocurrencies that you might have heard about for a long time. Didnâ€™t you? Seeing its popularity and craze, itâ€™s surprising to say that itâ€™s been in the #1 position with over 75% ownership.
Well, if youâ€™re a novice crypto trader or want to start crypto trading whoâ€™s wondering how to buy bitcoins, youâ€™ll love this article. As you read the article, youâ€™ll uncover the detailed process of buying cryptos. So, without beating around the bush, letâ€™s move in.
The Quick Guide To Buy Bitcoins In IndiaÂ
Follow the below-given steps to buy bitcoins without a hitch. In general, buying cryptocurrencies such as bitcoins, etc., isnâ€™t rocket science. Itâ€™s a pretty simple process that hardly takes a few minutes.
- First, choose the best exchange platform like Binance, ZebPay, or Vauld before buying the bitcoins. These exchange platforms help you to convert cryptocurrencies effortlessly.
- Then, submit your ID proofs such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and many more required documents to complete your KYC.
- Buy the bitcoins from the exchange by placing an order. If youâ€™ve invested in Mutual Funds or stocks, itâ€™s pretty easy to do cryptocurrency trading as all are similar in functionality.
- After placing an order, pay for the traded cryptos from your bank account. Usually, the exchange platform such as ZebPay or Binance helps you convert local currency to cryptos.
- You can purchase cryptos via NEFT, RGTS, UPI, Credit, or Debit Cards. Finally, hold the cryptos in the wallets that are usually provided by the exchange platforms.
Thatâ€™s it. Youâ€™re down with the bitcoin trading. Since cryptocurrencies leverage blockchain technology, everything is highly secured where it records the transaction details in a public ledger. Moreover, it displays wallet IDs rather than seller or buyer names.
Tips For Crypto Traders That You Shouldnâ€™t Ignore
Here are a few tips that might support your crypto trading. Raed on!
- Gain adequate knowledge about local and global crypto markets before diving into trading directly. Understand digital currencies and their working process.
- Watch the price fluctuations and market trends to enjoy ultimate bonuses from crypto trading.
- Make sure you invest or trade in popular cryptocurrencies. Donâ€™t buy cryptocurrencies with minimal research or background work.
- Follow the popular personalitiesâ€™ tweets to get the best updates.
Bitcoin is one of the most popular and #1 cryptocurrencies in India with the highest ownership. If youâ€™d like to buy bitcoins, make sure to follow the step-by-step procedure as mentioned in the above article. Although cryptos are highly secured and produce quick profits, one must take high care while purchasing cryptos.
Since they are volatile, you should be ready to face both profits and losses. So, whether youâ€™re a beginner or pro, itâ€™s recommended not to purchase cryptocurrencies without any background research.